I suggest you ...

Dark theme, Background process(work on timely notifications)

Dark theme/style, easier on the eyes. Background process(Lockscreen) and accurate near real time notifications for Mentions and Direct Messages. That's all I'm looking for.

Also, donated& thanks!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve G shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve G commented  · 

Background(lockscreen) process allows for the app to run or 'refresh' in the background more often, which is good if not using the streaming service... (you def should use streaming at some point)

For a Dark theme, you could possibly just Invert the color scheme you're using right now&see how that turns out.. may have to change a few colors to suit the app better.

What I meant by lockscreen was background process so the app refreshes more in the background for the purposes of notifications...

As well, some type of indicator off to the side(left of the screen) that someone has replied or messaged me would be cool

• Adminmabster (Admin, Halfwit) commented  · 

That's all? :)

Thanks for the ideas. Real-time notifications would be tough 'coz I don't use the streaming service (rather I poll every minute or so). Dark theme I might be able to tackle (within the bounds of my limited design skills).

What sort of lock screen experience were you picturing?

Cheers (and mucho thanks for the donation),
        Matt

Feedback and Knowledge Base